Addison Interactive is searching for a talented and experienced Art Director to create digital content for high-visibility entertainment properties in the heart of Hollywood. The successful candidate will work on engaging digital and impactful social content designed to support popular movies, shows, and brands. We’re an energetic team of digital storytellers who love creative, critical thinkers and value an open, fun, and collaborative environment. If you enjoy a fast-paced atmosphere, a wide range of entertainment genres, and a place where you can grow your creative skillset, we’d love to interview you.
You love consuming entertainment on streaming services and in the theater, and discussing the details on social media. You’re eager to participate in creative ideation, strategy, and brainstorming. People love to work with you and collaboration is a breeze. Creating engaging social content through story-based editing and motion design invigorates you. And, of course, you've got a great creative spirit, which you can harness to design with good reason and foresight, an exceptional eye for detail, and an understanding of the importance of integrating client and brand requirements into the creation of amazing campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the Creative Director to create original motion, static, and interactive content from concept to completion
- Communicate with management to adhere to client strategy and address feedback
- Collaborate with your teammates to ensure top quality on all creative
- Maintain campaign design consistency across all deliverables
- Ideate creatively throughout a campaign from brainstorm through release
- Work quickly and efficiently on multiple projects to make tight deadlines
- Follow design and social media trends
- 5+ years as a professional graphic designer
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro
- Ability to composite text and VFX into existing footage
- A passion for fonts, layouts, and pixel-perfect designs
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry and its expectations in marketing
- Previous agency experience, ideally in entertainment marketing
- A flair for fun and exciting storytelling
- Bonus points for working Cinema 4D knowledge
If this is you, please inquire at email@example.com!